Money/Track’s Health Insurance Claims Management System is a powerful but simplistic application that incorporates the full spectrum of medical billing tools for today’s busy diagnostic centers and medical offices. It’s designed to provide automatic calculations and re-calculations of all services rendered with the click of a mouse. Claims are automatically updated when a payment is added or deleted.
- CPT Codes, physician and diagnostic center information can be modified without affecting historic information about previous claims.
- Logsheets can be used to match against claims and produce a Discrepancy Report. This feature double checks services rendered.
- 30, 60, and 90 Day Aging Reports can be produced to provide information on payments that have not been received.
- The Center Reconciliation Report gives a breakdown of activity by center for a specific period.
- The Close feature can be used when no more payments can be expected on a claim, thus archiving the claim.
- Each claim can have up to 6 services. Claims can be faxed using the Print/Fax function to produce the HCFA-1500 form.